Zachary really loved it! (May 1-2)

I finally have real flowers in our windowbox! Water leaked into
our basement from it in years past, so this year I took out all
the dirt - 7 wheelbarrows full. Then I cleaned it out, sprayed
sealant inside, lined it with plastic, filled it back up with dirt
again, then planted flowers. That was hours and hours of work!
sealant inside, lined it with plastic, filled it back up with dirt
again, then planted flowers. That was hours and hours of work!
Our old ramp was falling apart, so I took it
down and built this rock wall for the kids.
being the MVP of his first baseball game!
We rented an RV and had an awesome trip to Moab
for Mother's Day weekend (and the kids had a Monday
holiday. It reminded me of our adventures from
before we were married - I loved it!
The rafting looks mild here, but that's because the
water was too wild and waves too big to take pictures
during the rapids. We only almost tipped over once
while going up a vertical wall of water! Eddie says this
while going up a vertical wall of water! Eddie says this
was the best trip out of 8-10 times he's been down
this part of the Colorado River!
The kids loved riding in the RV!
year! After running 12 miles on May 30 I started
wondering what I have gotten myself into! The
next week I ran a half marathon, but hurt my knee -
I am getting old!
Another school concert - I'm impressed at
how much they've progressed.
1st place in a 400 meter relay, and Joshua got 2nd
in softball throw and 2nd in the 400 meter run.
more space for people and luggage (it has a third row of
seats), towing and off-road capability, etc. - and the
sunroof and TV/DVD are nice, too!
Birthday dinner at the Mayan Restaurant.
Birthday presents for me.
Celebrating Memorial Day with family.
since Joshua got to go a couple of years ago on a
similar trip. Eddie had conference meetings, but still
had a lot of fun outings with Megan.
He was nice to schedule a luncheon at American
Girl Place with her doll.
many more fun times in Chicago.



























2 comments:
Wow, tons of fun!! Nice car - I bet that's quite a change from the old Taurus!! Congrats on getting into the marathon - I can't believe you are already doing 12 miles - way to go!!
What fun adventures! I'm impressed by the rock climbing wall and your flowers in the front. Good job doing the marathon!
Post a Comment