Wedding at Provo City Center Temple

Wedding at Provo City Center Temple
Aug 2021

Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 2010

It's a Girl!!
We're so excited, especially Megan! These
ultrasound pictures aren't super clear, but the
baby is waving at you in picture one, and is
showing between her legs in picture two.


Zachary got to babysit "Webbie" for the weekend -
this tarantula (from BYU Preschool) was not as fun
as their bunny to take care of.


We are in the process of getting a new shower in our
basement bathroom, and we even got our sewer pipe
moved out of the middle of the room:) The old shower
had been leaking out into the hallway and the sewer pipe
was really rusty and clogged - the plumbing is all new
now and we're just waiting for the tile man.




Megan is in front playing the flute in her Spring
Concert for Timpanogos.


Joshua played the trumpet in his Spring Concert
at Dixon Middle School.


Megan had fun in her hip-hop dance performance.


We had fun with the kids and a couple of cousins
at the Science Palooza in town. Zachary wouldn't
try out this rolling "doughnut", but Joshua and
Megan loved it.



We had a family dinner at Los Hermanos and
celebrated Joshua's 13th birthday a few days
early. Can you believe we have a teenager?!?


On Joshua's birthday he took some friends and
family rock climbing at the Quarry in Provo, and
we had a blast! Eddie and I got to belay the climbers.




Then we took everyone to Pizza Doc's for dinner.

Joshua wanted brownies for his birthday, but
we couldn't light the candles at the restaurant,
so here he is at home for the final celebration.


Eddie won a BYU contest to present the best
Communications speech and won some good
money as well. His sisters and I all enjoyed
his presentation and then a nice luncheon at
BYU's skyroom restaurant with the award
donors.



Zachary is on a soccer team with his neighborhood
friend. He's enjoying it a lot more than last year!


We ran into Cosmo at the Brick Oven Restaurant
and he was nice to pose for a picture with the kids.

7 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Hey, you must have updated February's post since I last saw it. I love all the pictures. Everybody is looking great and so happy! I love Megan's room - very beautiful. That's exciting that you are updating that bathroom - getting rid of that pipe will make a big difference! Sounds like both Joshua and Zachary had fun on their birthdays. I'm glad Zachary likes soccer better this year. We signed Jacob up for soccer and he has his first practice tonight! He's super excited!

Jodi said...

Wow, I can't believe yu have a 13 year old!!!

Any baby news?

Krystal said...

Kimberly,

Congrats on the new little girl! You're blog is so cute. Feel free to check out our if you want akswanfamily.blogspot

Alison Woods said...

You guys know how to party! You always do so many fun things! Congrats to Eddie on his speech.

Liz said...

Congrats on the baby girl!

I cannot believe you have a teenager!!! Whoa!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love that rock climbing gym. We went there not too long ago. We should all go climbing when we come down.

cynthia said...

Yea Kim!!! I am so glad you are having a girl and she is healthy and well!!!! Congrats!