Eddie had a conference in Salt Lake, so we decided
to make a family trip up there and stayed at a hotel
with an indoor waterpark - fun!

Everyone had fun dunking the ball.



The tallest waterslide was really fun and not too
fast - even I wenton it a lot of times.

We had a fun dinner overlooking the waterpark.

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so grateful for the kids
I have, and for the baby who is coming soon!

Joshua and Megan did well in their piano concert!

Megan's band sounded great at their end-of-year
concert - she is getting really good at the flute!

Joshua had a great concert, too, and is
really great on the trumpet!

Joshua at a Court of Honor with his dad - he has
his board of review for his Life badge soon, and will
start working on his Eagle this summer!

Joshua, Zachary and Eddie had a lot of fun at
the Father and Son campout - their fire was a
popular spot since it was pretty cold.
Megan and I had a fun girl's night out and brought
one of her friends to a BYU Ballroom Dance Show
while the guys were on their campout.

We had a fun trip to Bryce Canyon, and stopped
to see Butch Cassidy's old family home on our way
down.


I had a fun birthday celebration at our hotel
(Ruby's Inn) by Bryce Canyon. I'm six months
pregant and feeling large!
We had fun at the hotel pool and hot tub.


There were many beautiful views in Bryce Canyon,
and we had fun hiking around Queen's Garden, etc.



Megan had a fun 6th grade graduation and was
at the top of her class, too.

On Memorial Day we had a fun time with a picnic at a
park and a visit to the Orem Cemetery with our cousins.


We also visited the Provo Cemetery.
2 comments:
Fun times as always with you guys!! I'm glad everything is going well with everyone.
Your kids look so stretched out. They're growing fast. How fun to see Butch's house.
Post a Comment