![]() |
| Zachary enjoys playing on his Jr. Jazz team |
| Megan and I had a fun Fall Break in Park City - just the 2 of us! Besides shopping at the outlets, we had fun with an all-day pass at the Alpine Slides - this is us on the chairlift |
| We enjoyed the Alpine Coaster |
| We had fun on this chairlift zipline, as well as the real zipline - no pictures, though - I was too scared to think of it! How did Megan convince me to try that?? It was fun by the end:) |
| We saw a moose by the Alpine Slides |
![]() |
| We had fun in our hotel 2 nights and enjoyed working out and swimming or relaxing in the hot tub. |
![]() |
| We joined Eddie and the kids at the Canyons in Park City at the end of Fall Break, where we met up with the Woods and friends |
![]() |
| We had fun watching the BYU Homecoming Parade! |
![]() |
| Emma and Zachary got lots of candy, balls, etc. from the parade. |
![]() |
| Megan hiked the Y with the Young Women in the stake |
| We had fun with some friends at Pumpkinland! |
| Emma is wearing a warm cupcake costume. |
| Zachary was Indiana Jones |
| Elder Lopez was leaving at transfers - we've had fun with them in our basement :) |
![]() |
| We had fun going to Jaker's Jack-o-Lanterns with a couple friends - we really had fun in the corn pit! |
![]() |
| The hay ride was really fun, too! |
![]() |
| There were fun hay-bale mazes and stacks to climb on |
![]() |
| Joshua and Eddie had fun biking at the Canyons again |
![]() |
| Joshua beat his personal best at the 5K Cross-Country race |
![]() |
| Joshua and Eddie had fun on a trip to Indiana to see BYU play Notre Dame |
![]() |
| Great sign! |
![]() |
| Joshua by "Touchdown Jesus" |
| Zachary just had to do the Harry Potter activity there :) |
| They had fun participating in a puppet show, too. |
| They also enjoyed this Bounce House we found for free in a store parking lot. |
![]() |
| Emma dressed in last year's costume to watch Zachary's school costume parade, and to trick-or-treat on Center Street. |
![]() |
| Megan and her friend are beautiful super heroes :) |
![]() |
| We had a fun party after trick-or-treating on Center with Zachary's friends. |
![]() |
| Our little cutie! |
![]() |
| Megan carved the owl pumpkin - cute! |
![]() |
| Our front porch decorated for Fall/Halloween |
![]() |
| Joshua and Megan helped pass out treats at Trunk-or-Treating at the Church, while Zachary and Emma got treats:) |
| After all our trick-or-treating, Zachary decided (on his own) to read more of his "Harry Potter" book:) |














.jpg)












4 comments:
WOW, you've been busy. I love how your cool front porch DI purchas turned out :) We were in Park City for fall break too. Too bad we didn't know you guys were there. I wish I had known that the slides were open, my kids would have loved that. I love the halloween costumes and the football game looks like it was a lot of fun.
Looks like you've had quite a fun Halloween season! I love all your decorations! We don't get Fall here, so it's fun to see it there. What a fun activity for you and Megan to spend some time together up at Park City - I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she looks like you!! Zachary's Harry Potter outfit looks amazing - like the real thing! I LOVE that scarecrow outfit for Emma - soooo adorable!!
So fun! I love all the pictures!
Your kids look adorable in their outfits. Your day with Megan looked so fun...I want a day of fun and shopping!
Post a Comment