| Here's Emma with her hair curled by Megan - she's looking a bit old and serious here... |
Zachary in Karate
![]() |
| Zachary got his yellow belt in karate |
Young Women Snowshoeing
Young Men Basketball
![]() |
| Joshua is the star player on the Young Men team for our ward |
![]() |
| Too bad he sprained his ankle while going up for a layup! |
Pinewood Derby
| Here's Zachary at his first Pinewood Derby race - his car did pretty well |
Happy Valentine's Day!
| I made some cute owls after seeing them on Pinterest |
| I made this cute heart banner after seeing something like it on Pinterest |
| More heart decor on the front door |
| I gave Eddie some chocolate covered cinnamon bears and red hot lips on this gigantic Valentine's card for Valentine's Day |
| Eddie gave me beautiful roses, a balloon, a cookie with my name on it and a heart rice crispy treat, as well as beautiful roses. |
![]() |
| Here's my refreshment table for the Personal Progress Night at our house |
Happy 8th Birthday, Zachary!
| Here's a cake I made for Zachary's birthday |
| We had fun celebrating with 2 other cousins who had birthdays in February |
| We celebrated again with friends at Laser Assault |
| We also celebrated at home with family |
| We had fun sticking balloons on everyone:) |
Patriotic Night for Zachary
| Zachary sang and had a speaking part in the 2nd grade Timpanogos Elementary Patriotic Night |
| After the Patriotic Night with Zachary's friend |







1 comment:
Very cute pictures! Looks like you made lots of fun things this month - cute Valentine's stuff and birthday stuff. I love Zachary's cake - really cute!
Post a Comment