Wedding at Provo City Center Temple

Wedding at Provo City Center Temple
Aug 2021

Thursday, March 3, 2016

February 2016

Wonderful Baptism in Argentina!

Joshua got to teach this investigator for 6 months and was glad to be able
to stay in the area until her baptism.  He says she is an awesome member!

Snowy February

Outside my work - one of those railings had two white doves
on it when I looked out the window one day right after Canyon died
Our backyard after it snowed a little one day

Zachary's Ice Skating Class 

Zachary is taking his 2nd class in ice skating at Provo Peaks Ice Arena
Doing great at going backwards!
I took Zachary and Emma to ice skate so Zachary could get the
practice in that he needed for class.  Emma loved her 1st time on ice!
Selfie to send Eddie, since he was in South Carolina at a Conference

Remembering Canyon - Feb 7

We found this in a notebook in our Church bag - Emma had
written it months ago, and she still misses her uncle!
We visited Canyon's grave with Kirk's and Courtney's families
Then we had a brunch at our house, and Aunt Fay and Uncle Ed came over, too

Happy Valentine's Day! 

We found matching dresses at DI :) 
Megan enjoyed skiing at Sundance with her Sweetheart's Dance date
Megan had fun at Provo High's Sweetheart's Dance!
Eddie took the girls to Macey's to make Valentines and get faces painted -
I was feeling sick, and was grateful for the break 
Eddie also took the kids to a mentor activity - watching "Pan" at the
Scera Theater.  Photos on the red carpet and movie treats were included. :)
Zachary made cookies with his mentor at our house
Zachary's Valentines to give out at school
I made a bunch of plates of cookies (including one more I made up after this)
to give neighbors and friends - the Reeses was for a friend who's gluten-intolerant
Emma drew a cute picture on her new toy (an after-Christmas clearance item
too good to pass up for $25- that I managed to save until Valentine's Day)
Here's the other side of the "Cafe" - such a fun toy!
Valentine's Day dinner - I made heart pancakes :)
I gave everyone a little something for Valentine's Day - and Eddie
gave me roses and a cute "love" knick-knack.  I love you guys!
Flowers, balloons and toys from me and my siblings
to give my cousin's daughter who was in Primary Children's
Hospital with pneumonia and a collapsed lung.  It was scary
for a while there, but then she recovered enough to go home!
We love babysitting our cute little cousin!
These cousins love to play together!
Eddie got a Faculty Teaching and Appreciation Award for an online class
he put together.  We didn't know he'd be so featured in the program or that
our family photo would be included! 
Here's Eddie getting his award plaque. 
Enjoying nice weather at the park (in the 40's or low 50's) :) 
Zachary's first time wearing shorts this year outside :)

Zachary's Birthday 

Zachary's favorite restaurant - the Brick Oven.  We went two days
before his birthday since we got free rootbeer on that night (Monday)

On Zachary's birthday he wanted me to bring donuts for a class treat at school 
Then he had some friends come to Blaster Tag to play nerf gun wars.
Emma and Megan joined in, too.


Then we had pizza and cupcakes in the party room
at Blaster Tag.  Zachary was a bit tired out. :)
The day after Zachary's birthday, his class went to
Thanksgiving Point to the Museum of Natural
Curiosity, and he had fun on the zip line there 
Enjoying the sunny weather at the park

Skiing 

Eddie and Megan went skiing one weekend at Alta.

Then Eddie took Zachary on a different weekend when Megan was busy.
Eddie said it was the warmest day up there yet - around 35 or 40 degrees!
Zachary can ski really well.  Once he started turning out of control, and
got back in control after doing a 360!  Way to go without crashing!
Zachary and I had fun putting this 500-piece puzzle together.
Zachary put this 150-piece puzzle together by himself
Enjoying another nice day at the park
Megan and I got to go through the temple and see the Bridal Room -
a special tour for young women and their mothers.
We enjoyed a tour of the temple as a family.
We're excited for this to be our temple!

Outside the temple by the fountain
More beautiful sunsets from our backyard - I love them!

1 comment:

James, Cameo, Jacob, & Eli said...

Fun pictures! Always love the updates!