Wedding at Provo City Center Temple

Wedding at Provo City Center Temple
Aug 2021

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jan-Apr 2009

January

I miscarried at 16 weeks and received
a lot of support, flowers, and love to
help me through it - thank you!


Okay, so Zachary was ready for church early
and wanted to play Wii - since it was still so new
and too enticing, we let him play while we got ready.


Playing at the University Mall play area with our friends


Celebrating Cordell's birthday at our house


February

Happy Valentine's Day!


Zachary's 4th birthday!
Zachary loves his Leapster game from us
and other fun presents from us and friends.

He loves the tools for his tool bench from Pop-Pop

And a fun bike from Gramma and Grampa Copa
Zachary had a party at Kangaroo Zoo -
he had fun playing with his friends and family.
Zachary sure looks tired!

Megan, Zachary and I went to the Draper Temple
Open House - it is beautiful!



After his cousin's baptism and
luncheon, we went to a nearby park
and played some ball.

His aunt is so nice to help Zachary
swing the bat, while Pop-Pop umpires.

March

Joshua's favorite sport is basketball -
to watch and play. He really enjoyed
his Jr. Jazz season with his dad as
a coach, and had fun going to a Jazz game.

Megan and her friend enjoyed gymnastics
together at the Center in Provo


Playing in the snow up by Park City, while Eddie
retrieves a toy left at his dad's cabin a couple
weeks earlier when Pop-Pop was here.

Eddie had to cross-country ski to the cabin.

Joshua's 12th birthday!

Joshua wanted his party at the CLAS Ropes
Course near Utah Lake.
The kids had many fun adventures

And enjoyed a zip line


Birthday dinner at the Brick Oven

Zachary enjoyed soccer - mostly just the practices,
but not the games so much.

Megan sold a lot of girl scout cookies to friends,
neighbors, and people at stores.

Joshua at his first Scout Court of Honor -
he earned 5 merit badges, Tenderfoot, Second
Class and First Class badges.

April
We enjoyed a Utah Flash basketball game on
the front row - Eddie got tickets at an auction.
Kimberly especially loved the music that
played during the entire game! (and all the dunks)
These guys both got Flash t-shirts thrown to them.

An early Easter party with friends which included
decorating eggs, egg hunt, water games, etc.

At the annual Countrywide Mortgage Easter
Egg Hunts - for all ages, even adults!
It rained a little, but not very long.
This was Eddie's first time coming with us.

Easter dinner at our house with Honeybaked Ham

Spring Concert

Eddie gave me an early birthday present - an
overnighter at the Hines Mansion. He got this
through an auction, too. Before we stayed there,
Eddie had to perform a marriage in Spanish and
English for a couple in our stake - his first time.

Victorian Rose room - not as fancy as the
Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake, but just as fun.


Late April snow!

We loved seeing our new niece and
nephews!



At Cordell's graduation - we hosted Mom and Dad
at our house and had some fun times! We sure
will miss Cordell when he goes to Houston!

3 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love all your new pics! It was so fun to see you and hang out. We miss you guys.

syanchar said...

Hi Kimberly,

I really enjoyed the pictures. I'll have to check out the ropes course for some fun for Joey here in a couple of years.

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I saw you running one Saturday when I was driving down to the gym in Provo. I would have stopped, but I was late for class, and if I don't get there in time, I have to be in front. Not good for anybody. LOL

I miss you. I'll give a call and we can get together. Maybe for dinner on a Sunday if Eddie's not too busy?

Susanne

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Wow, that was a lot of catching up!! I loved all the pictures. It's fun to see what the kids are up to. Looks like you are staying busy having lots of fun. We can't wait to see you in June!