Wedding at Provo City Center Temple

Wedding at Provo City Center Temple
Aug 2021

Thursday, March 7, 2019

November 2018









Beautiful Fall day with Emma looking so cute!

We had fun feeding the ducks at the park

Our neighbor had a big role in a play at Dixon & we had fun watching!

Emma eating broccoli with her cousin at Brick Oven -
I don't think she liked it much, but Stella was proud of her

At Joshua's friend's reception

I started wrapping gifts for Megan's Christmas package -
can't start too early, since her Halloween package took over
a month to get to her, and got to her late!


Beautiful artistic gifts from our Brazilian friends -
their mom made them to thank us for helping them so much :)


Baby Carter is growing a lot!

I helped the Stake YW/YM decorate for their Stake Dance, Carnival theme -
one of my first assignments as the new Stake YW Secretary


I made this countdown sign at our RS Super Saturday

This is our bedtime routine every night, with these two
brushing their teeth and flossing together :)

More fun seeing baby Carter :)

At our Reflections Awards Assembly that I headed up again

You can see Joshua on press row, covering a BYU women's volleyball game -
with BYU winning :)

 Happy Thanksgiving!

We watched a little of a parade

Yummy appetizers - fun to have Catania with us!  They're already
trading off holidays - Thanksgiving with us and then they'll spend
Christmas with Catania's family in Carlsbad, CA

Thanksgiving Dinner!

Emma's "Thankful for You" letter to Megan...

 Our 23rd Anniversary

We celebrated at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake

 
Zachary's Science Project - about sound waves...he did great!

A Christmas Tree I made for Megan :)

Right after I had a breast reduction surgery Nov 27th - I was still swollen,
and had drainage tubes in for a few days.  It was not too bad of a recovery,
although I fainted the first time after going to the bathroom, with Eddie's
help walking.  And it was hard to sleep at night - mostly in the recliner for a
week or two, and then with a body pillow in bed.  The results have been great,
and I probably should have done it sooner, but I'm glad I got it done!

Nice gifts from friends and family


Emma is a great reader!

Fun lights at the Orem Mall

No comments: