Wedding at Provo City Center Temple

Wedding at Provo City Center Temple
Aug 2021

Thursday, March 7, 2019

October 2018






 


We started early in October and made fun Halloween brownies :)
We made some for our neighbors...

Museum of Natural History Field Trip

I got to go as a chaperone - here we are on the bus







Funny note by Zachary - due to a school assignment
to not use technology for 4 days

More fun Halloween treats we made


I made a fun Halloween package for Megan :)


At Joshua's friend's reception

Family Time at Lutz's

A cheeseball I made for our Fall get-together


They remodeled their house nicely - I kind of miss the corner
fireplace, but the sectional fits nicely now and opens up the room


Nice study area instead of dining room



Poor Justin was in the hospital due to a growth on his ribs

Announcement of another friend of Joshua's

Fun décor at the school - we had just bought books at the Book Fair -
around our Parent/Teacher Conference


I enjoy babysitting baby Carter :)

Another concert for Zachary


Zachary did well in the JV Tournament!

Emma's art for Reflections

Aunt Stephanie caught these two at BYU in the hall together :)

More fun with baby Carter :)

Fall Break

Having fun at Meadow Hot Springs near Filmore - the water was
really warm, but there were some crude young people there,
so we didn't stay long.


Enjoying the pool and hot tub at our hotel in Filmore!



We enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
at our hotel in St. George, too!


Fun at Thunder Junction Park in St. George :)













Eddie joined us after he got back from his trip to San Andres,
and we toured Brigham Young's home in St. George


We also enjoyed touring the old Tabernacle


And we enjoyed the temple visitor's center - we even saw our
friend from Chili serving a mission here :)

It's always fun exploring the red rock areas!




I got a new doormat for Fall - so cute!

And a cute sign for the hallway just inside our front door...

And a couple fun farmhouse pillows...

And a new clock...


And a new "family" sign - I found this at the Cheese Factory in
Beaver, UT, on our way back from our trip to St. George

Fun Fall décor outside :)
Cute pumpkin Emma and I decorated :)

And Emma and I made this haunted house :)

Jaker's Jack-o-Lanterns

We always love Jaker's corn pits!


And fun hayride!








Emma went to the Provo Rec Halloween party with her cousin


Emma is a cute cheerleader!

Zachary is a cool tennis player - wearing Roger Federer gear :)

We made more fun Halloween treats!
(for us and neighbors)

Zachary carved this by himself!
It's Oogie Boogie from the "Nightmare Before Christmas"

Emma's Halloween Party

We made lots of fun treats for the party at our house!

And played lots of fun games, like glow-in-the-dark ring toss onto ghost cups :)
And pin the spider on the web...

And ghost face search for candy corn on the plates...
And pumpkin cupcake walk...
We made slime, but it was very sticky and messy - only Samantha made
hers less sticky, but I had to add Borax to the rest

Happy Halloween!

We had fun trick-or-treating on Center Street,
and then did a little trunk or treating, decorating
our trunk the same as past years with the monster eyes, etc.
(I forgot to take pictures)
We had our usual pumpkin pizza from Papa Murphy's, too.
Then we didn't want to do much trick-or-treating after that, so
we just watched fun Halloween shows and took turns passing
out treats to kids who came to our house. :)

No comments: